Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Journey

My new journey begins tomorrow morning. I start heavy doses of antibiotics. I found out today that I have MAI in both of my lungs. It is not contagious but is a form of TB and needs to be treated aggressively. I will have to be on them for 12-18 months. They will have to monitor me closely because of potential harm to the liver and blood cells. For those of you that know me well, I have a hard time tolerating meds and there is not a choice; I need to be on these. I would appreciate everyones prayers that my body will tolerate these 3 different antibiotics that I will have to take 3 times a week for many months. Please pray for God's hand on my body. It is times like these that not having Roger by my side to help me thru this is so hard. Don't get me wrong, I miss him all the time but being alone when one comes against something like this makes it harder. A friend of mine called me tonight and the Lord brought a Bible verse to here awhile ago and she shared it with me. Isaiah 54:5, For your Maker is your husband, the Lord Almighty is His name. Thank you, Charlena, for that verse. It will be a verse that I will claim as mine thru this valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home