Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lung Biopsy Update

Thanks for the prayers yesterday. All went well. My lung stayed inflated and there was not bleeding; God is Good! I will find out on Tuesday alittle more from the doctor. He will be able to tell me than that it is not cancerous. He feels it is a chronic infection that will take awhile to get rid of. I am so thankful that Jason and Carolyn , David and Carrie were there with me. Jason and Carolyn were with me physically and in prayer, David and Carrie were with me in prayer. All of your prayers were strongly felt and the Lord gave me such peace. After they gave me the happy juice, I knew nothing. I was gone. I remember talking to the doctor and then all of a sudden I remember nothing. I was probably in mid-sentence when I dosed off. I am sure I was saying something very important, too! That is one way to keep me from talking!

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalms 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home