Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Therapy Session #2

In March, I prayed to the Lord that I know He gives me only what I can handle and that I was ready to go over the edge and He heard my prayer and got Roger into the Pillars a day later. I am so close to that edge again; not quite there but heading that way. Since Roger's death so many things have happened that I can't even remember them all but thru each one the Lord's hand was guiding me. I am now praying the same prayer that before the edge comes, He will rescue me one more time. Coming home from David and Carrie's on Sunday, the weather turned bad and I hit ice and my car went out of control and hit guard rails. Praise the Lord I was not hurt nor did my car hit another car which was a God miracle since I spun around and went across the other lane. My car got alot of damage but was driveable. I was not the only car that had an accident on that over pass. There was a car ahead of me that also did the same thing but they had to tow that car away. The officer sent me on my way after awhile and I drove most of the way home on pure ice. Finally, the trucks got out and started sanding; they were not very quick getting out. My car is going in this morning to the car hospital and I will get a loaner. So you see, The Lord was with me and guiding my steps. I was not hurt, no other car hit me, the damage to my car could have been major, no other person was involved, my car withstood the impacts well, I got home safe and He gave me the strength to drive the rest of the way without shaking! HE WAS WITH ME! I can't loose sight of that. Today I go in to my lung doctor for an appointment that was sooner than I expected. His office called and said that he does not want me to wait until the 19th to see him. He had said that the culture in the lab would not be done until the end of December so I must have one healthy infection that grew so fast. I have to admit that I am alittle worried about the results and will be glad when today is done. I know that HE WILL BE WITH ME again! I just can't let fear take over and loose that very important focus. Thanks again for my therapy session. I may have to start paying you for these times. Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home