Monday, November 17, 2008

Battle Hymn

Okay bloggers (are you impressed that I used that term!) do you need an uplift today? No, I don't mean a physical one but I do mean a spiritual one. It is a video with elementary and high school choirs that are singing this beautiful hymn. On one of the slides, Jesus is holding a little lamb. Picture yourself as that lamb He is so lovingly holding. It will bring you comfort and tears. It just brings to my mind how far our country has strayed and how Christ is waiting for us to come back to be held once again in His everlasting arms. Here is the site; www.greatdanepromilitary.com then go to link new pages and click on Battle Hymn. I am sure this was for Veterans Day but when you see it you will find that it is for all of us. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home