Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Fall Weekend

I just got back from a fun weekend in Door County. Friday my niece, Barb, her husband, Blaine and myself drove to Sturgeon Bay for the weekend coming back today. They have some wonderful friends that have a lake home just 5 minutes from David and Carrie. They stayted with their friends and I stayed with David, Carrie and my grandpuppies. On Saturday, Barb, her friend, Shelly, and myself went to the Harvest Festival in Sister Bay. People come from all over for that festival so it was packed. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. I didn't get to spend much time with David and Carrie because they were involved in the festival but they are coming this weekend for the cancer walk in Rochester. I will be able to spend more time with them then. The leaves in Sturgeon Bay were a work of art that only God could do. What a gift that was for our eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home