Friday, October 10, 2008

Six Months

Six months today! I remember the day as if it were just yesterday. It was a sad day for us but a home going party for Roger. What a beautiful moment that was with my arms wrapped around him, he went home. I still remember the thunder and lightening during the blizzard storm the same time as he took his last breath. Six months and it will be a year and I wonder if the missing him will lessen. Will the memories fade? I so hope not. Maybe memories of his last day will fade and other memories of when he was well will come back. The memories of his teasing, his laughter, his praying and so many other wonderful things. Thanks for allowing me to voice my sadness today. Well, enough! Time to move on with my day. As Rogie would say if he were here, "Let's go do something." Okay, Rogie, I am going to start my day. This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home