Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Journey

God doesn't give us more than we can handle! I must not be at my limit yet. He has given me a new challenge and journey to go thru; praise the Lord He is still working on me. Next Friday morning, I go into United Hospital for a lung biopsy. I have had a nodule in my left lung for a few years. I decided to go see my lung doctor again after 3 years of not having a CAT scan. My insurance will be running out in April so I thought I should get that checked again ( A GOD thought). Dr. Wright agreed that I should have it checked because of some symptoms I was having. It has grown alot and I now have alot of spots in my lung. He wants to do a biopsy to see what it is. I had to ask him the difficult question that has the "C" word in it. He does not believe it is cancer; he thinks it might be an infection that will take a year of medication to get rid of. Alot of you know that I can not tolerate meds very well but then I have to remind myself that I am getting ahead of God and He already is on the job! I am praying for a complete healing so when the doctor goes in he won't even be able to see any problem; that would be a miracle. Would you also pray along with me? I also know that God's plan for our lives is not our plan for our lives so whatever the Lord needs me to walk thru, I can and will do it with Him by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home