Wednesday, December 3, 2008

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

As I would say on Roger's caring bridge site, it was a "yahoo" day. I went to see my new family physician just to get a second opinion on my anemia and Vitamin D deficiency that now my past doctor said I had. This is not Dr. Wright, my lung doctor. I am sticking with him; he is excellent. Anyway, Dr. Ramsay today looked at my chart and I am hardly anemic and that it is caused by my lung infection and that should get better as my infection does. Also the other doctor put me on a huge Vitamin D amount which today I found out was very dangerous. I guess Vitamin D stays in the body and I could have overdosed on it. She told me to throw the pills away and go to the drug store and buy a bottle of Vitamin D 1000units and take daily. She said that is all women need. She said my blood pressure was great versus the other doctor who said it wasn't good enough. I came out of there feeling so much better about my health. She said that I am in good health except for my lungs and that Dr. Wright is correct I have to tolerate the meds; there is no choice. Today was the first day I took the first round of pills. A few more sores in my mouth but nothing that I can't tolerate. I know it takes awhile for the drug to build up in the system so keep praying that I will not have any side effects and that it will not take as long as they think. Wouldn't all of that be a God miracle. He is still a God of miracles so I am counting on that. Thanks for checking in on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home