Friday, December 12, 2008

The Healing Prayer Room

Would you like to hear about my "yahoo" day? You hear about my down days so I had better share with you my answer to prayer days. Yesterday, I took my first new pill and started to feel not very good by afternoon; now you are saying I thought this was going to be good news. It is just hang in there. That evening my friend, Bonnie and I went to the Healing Room on the east side of St. Paul. A missionary couple from her church runs it. There were three people there who annointed and prayed over me. I could feel the tension and depression leave my body which was replaced with hope and trust in the Lord. The Lord met me right where I was and The Holy Spirit did His filling in me last night. I slept so good and woke up this morning feeling great. I even went to exercise. I take another pill tomorrow but I know I will be fine.

1Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered alittle while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Bryce said...

That's great to hear! There are a couple Healing Rooms in the St. Paul area. I think you went to the one shown at http://healingrooms.com/US1517/ open Thursdays and Saturdays, but there is also one on the north side at http://healingrooms.com/US1099/ that is open Mondays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home