Monday, December 8, 2008

Dark Week

Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Eph. 6:10. I just read that tonight and it was what I needed to read. This week has been a week of feeling scared, fearful and silence from the Lord. I have now realized that I was so full of fear and doubt that there was no room for Him and I wasn't hearing His voice. I have to get rid of the fear so I can be filled with Him. I cried out to Him and I thought He was silent but I don't think He was; I wasn't listening!

The first antibotic didn't work. After taking it for 2 days, I was so sick so the doctor took me off of it and wants me to try another that is a little easier on the stomach as soon as my stomach can tolerate it. I am hoping that will be this week sometime so that next week I can start the other antibotic and then the week after then I can start the next. That is where it gets so overwhelming; when I think about the other two and how am I going to handle all of that in my body when I could even handle the first one. That is when the darkness comes in around me and fear takes over. That is when I have to hear His voice to calm me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home