Sunday, December 21, 2008

God IS With Us!

Do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

These are from the book of Isaiah and they are my lifeline. I pray them every morning. He has answered my prayers. My fear is gone and He is healing me; emotionally, physically and most of all spiritually. The mornings I spend on my knees with Him is amazing.

I have wondered what the purpose is for me this year. The death of Roger, the hard grieving, my health diagnosis and the wide range of emotions I have been going thru has made me question what I need to do with all of this in my journey.

I wasn't able to go to church today because I was snowed in and oh, how I miss it. I went on my church website to listen to the December 14 message on audio. I found out why I am going thru this valley. I had just spoken with Pastor John a few days before the message of the 14th telling him of my health issues and God used this message of a week ago to show me His Plan. It has encouraged me to move forward with God's mercy and grace and to touch people for Him that I never thought I could. I would love for you to listen to the message on the audio link www.hopechurchoakdale.com. It only takes about 30 minutes and I think you will be truly blessed and encouraged thru any valley's you might be going thru and will be in the future. I know after you listen to Pastor John's message you will see why the Lord brought Roger and myself to this church for such a time as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home