Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Steps

Another week gone and another weekend has come. Where does the time go? Someone asked me how I was doing. I said because of God's grace I am doing pretty good. The weeks seem to fly by and I can't even tell you why. I just know that I am always busy so when I come home, I am ready to be home and rest. Every day I thank the Lord for my home that Roger and I bought together and loved together. What wonderful memories I have here. I am making some changes; some big and some small. Some of the changes are ones that will help me more on without the constant memory of Roger when I see it. I still have the memory in my heart and that is the best place for it to be. One of the changes I questioned if Roger would have approved of. I was told by a very good friend of Rogers, "Joyce, this is your house now." He probably doesn't even realize how encouraging that was to me. I don't have to feel guilty with my changes and that this is just another stage in moving on. It is baby steps but they are steps no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home