Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sing a Joyful Noise

This was a beautiful day of worship. I went to church and today I decided to not look for someone that I knew to sit with but to sit in a row by myself. That was a big step; one that I was working towards doing some day. I kind of surprised myself when I did it. I felt the Lord encouraging me to take another step of firsts. I wasn't alone long when a couple Roger and I knew came to sit with me. God does that; He always takes care of me. I have learned that obedience brings blessings. During the worship time we sang Hope of all Nations; a song that I remember Roger singing in church. As we were standing and singing, I could hear Roger singing along. It seemed like he was right beside me singing as loud as he could praising the Lord. It seemed so real that I had to look over to see if he was there. He loved to sing in church. He was never self conscious; he was there to worship his Lord. Roger and I often said to each other that we were singing a joyful NOISE unto the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home