Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Make your Days Count

That is my thought for today; make your days count. Make a difference in others lives each and everyday. Roger's mom called me last night and asked if I would write some memories I have of Roger so when his family get together on his birthday, August 13, they are going to read all the memories from the individual members. I did and what memories they are. I could only do a few or else I would have to write a book because there were so many. The memories that came to mind just made my heart and soul long for Roger in my life again. As I was choosing the memories to share, I truly realized what a difference he made in my life. I also realized that taking your spouse and your life with them for granted is an easy thing to do. I wish I could have cherished each moment I lived with Roger as much as I cherish the memories now. Roger thru his life has and still is teaching me to number my days and make my days count. I read today that it is not how long you live that counts, but how you live.

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home