Friday, June 20, 2008

Those Darn Computers!

Last night I was so proud of myself for connecting a new printer to my computer and running the software! My old printer died so my niece had a new one that they were not using and gave it to me ; I told you I was blessed! After the software ran, then I couldn't get online for some reason. I tried everything except kicking it! Okay, what was I going to do; e-mail JOHN, Roger's good friend who I knew would come over as soon as he could and he did. He came today and knew what to do. Now I am online again. I am so computer illiterate and now I have two, the regular one and the laptop (which by the way also need something done on it which of course, John did). Thanks, John and I know Roger would be pleased. Told you I was blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home