Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Winged Ants

Yep, that is what I woke up to this morning. There were hundreds on my bay window and yes they were inside! Then I looked at the fireplace hearth and it was full of those little sugar ants! I moved into action; got the vacuum and sucked those little buggers up. Then I would turn around and there was more! I went out side and sprayed under the window and on the outside grate of the fireplace and put out some ant poison on the hearth. I worked at church today so I thought when I came home it would be loaded again but thank the Lord it wasn't. Okay, so what am I suppose to learn from that little curve in the road? I do think Satan was getting in there to add more stress into my life but it didn't work. I have learned to take things as they come and not get stressed over the little things in life. It was just a little blip in my day but I still have my home and it looks like the ants are gone. Now ask me how I am doing if Satan decides to put mice in my basement; that may be another story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home