Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lost and Found

I have misplaced something very special to me; my Bible. The last time I had it was on Sunday and I was hoping that I had left it at church and it would be there waiting for me but it wasn't. I had so many written notes in there and some papers that had special meaning to me. I am praying that if I don't get it back that someone who has it will read it and growing in their faith. I will wait and see what the Lord does before I go get another Bible.

Last week I lost my cookie! No, I am not crazy. The cookie I lost was on my computer and for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about you are not alone; I am not sure what it is either. All I know, I have to have it on my computer so I started following the instructions on the computer on how to get it back and I did it. I figured what do I have to lose (accept my cookie)! The things you can learn when you have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home