Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blessed Be The Name

Do you know the song, Blessed Be the Name of the Lord? The words are He gives and takes away; my heart will choose to say, Blessed be Thy Name. He did take away but each day I choose to believe and trust Him. How could I not; He is so good to me. This weekend was a full and fun weekend. I spent Friday night with Jason and Carolyn and then Saturday afternoon My brother, Dale, and sister-in-law, Judy, came over to help me with somethings around the house that I couldn't do by myself and then we went out for dinner. God has given me such a wonderful family; Brothers that are always happy to help me and sister-in-laws who I would rather call sisters because they care for me.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble, He cares for those who trust in Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home