Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Friday Night

Okay, so I am sitting here on a Friday night eating my left over chichen salad sandwich for dinner, watching American Gladiator and blogging and how joyous am I? I am joyously thankful! The left over chichen salad sandwich is from a luncheon I had this week with two wonderful friends from my church. Hey, at least I have a TV to watch and a laptop to do my blogging which is my therapy session. I spent today with my best friend; she went with me to pick out granite countertops. I have decided that Roger would really want me to have a new stove (which we did talk about but never got to doing), a new sink and faucet to go with the new granite countertops (which we did talk about and Roger was not thrilled with that idea). I am using the money from the sale of the SUV and I do know that Roger would be okay with it now. I know he would want me to have something to enjoy and look forward to. I am so thankful to the Lord for each day that He blesses me with; I thank Him for all that He helps me with. He seems to always send who and what I need at the right time. Isn't God good? Okay, now I am going to do something wild tonight; I am going to use my hot tub. Praise be to the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. II Corinthians 1:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home