Thursday, May 22, 2008

This Is The Day The Lord Has Made

What a beautiful day that the Lord has given us today. It was a good day. Last night I was with Jason and Carolyn at their house to have dinner and watch the finale of American Idol. I know Jason would have rather watched the Twins baseball game but he stayed with us and suffered thru the finale. I spent the night there and then left this morning to get back to Woodbury to have brunch and reconnect with a friend. God has been so good. He has brought people back into my life and I am truly blessed for that. My friend gave me a beautiful book, The Gift of a Memory. The book is descibed as a book created to be a welcome friend for life's emotional journey of loss, this keepsake offers sensitive compassion, hope and comfort. That is putting it mildly. The book said everything I am feeling and thinking with Roger's passing. In 2 Corinthians 1:3 it states that God is our Father of compassion and comfort. Isn't it wonderful how He uses friends and books for that comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home