Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Day of Memories and Decisions

Yesterday was a start of an emotional and frustrating couple of days for me. Yesterday I went to order Roger's stone for his grave. Seeing his name written down in stone made it seem so real which of course it is and I know that. I guess visually seeing it makes it real. Then, I sold Roger's SUV and watched that leave last night. I do thank the Lord for providing a buyer that Roger and I know. The Lord made the sale so easy and quick. So in the mist of sadness, gratefulness abounds. 3M stock option was with E-Trade but then 3M switched over to Fidelity; the problem is thru E-Trade Roger had me on the account as joint but when it was switched over to Fidelity I was no longer on the account so now I have to go thru hoops to get myself on the account as beneficary. Of course, this all happened when Roger had gotten to the point that he could do nothing to fix that. Then I look at this and praise the Lord that I have stock to have that problem with. All of this just reminds me of how much I miss Roger and how wonderfully he took care of me. I am so thankful that the Lord will always be my sufficiency and He will help me thru the bad days. I just have to remember to ask Him and not try to do it by myself. So these probably weren't joyous jottings but I thank you for letting me bare my heart to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home