Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Home From Sturgeon Bay

I left David and Carrie's this morning and got home around 2:30. It felt so strange that I didn't have to call Roger at work to let him know I got home or to have my cell phone ring while I was driving and hear him say, " Hi, Sweetie." It is nice to be back in our home but I do miss David, Carrie and my grandpuppies. It was a wonderful visit. Jason and Carolyn are coming on Friday night for a sleep over. How blessed am I? God called Roger home but He gave me wonderful children to help me thru my journey. Thank you for your entries that encourage me and help me walk this walk; not alone, never alone. Jesus is walking with me.

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you! It was strange not to have you there when we got home from work on Wednesday! The puppies were definitely wondering why you weren't there to entertain them all day.

Love Dave and Carrie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home